I'm Maciek from Warsaw, Poland. Full-stack application developer since 2006.
websites, applications and games (with entire engines)
- CSS (SCSS, Blueprint, Bootstrap)
including games with HTML/CSS based engines
- Websites optimization
(e.g. for SEO or Google Insights purposes - just check the result of my own page)
- NW JS and Cordova
desktop/mobile games and applications in JS
- PHP, MySQL, MariaDB
it is not my main stuff, but I know it enough to build entire websites, systems and applications (I've built almost all of backends for the pages and apps in my portfolio and I've even prepared my own multilanguage CMS which is used in few of them)
- Photoshop, Figma, Adobe XD
- Jira, Trello, Asana, Redmine
- Google Sheets API, Google Maps API
- GIT, SVN
- Twig, Smarty
- Ruby on Rails
basics. In my last project for the german company it was more comfortable for me to do something by myself instead of idly waiting for backend developer, so I've just learned basics of RoR. Later I was responsible for writing end-to-end tests for entire system.
* What I do not know well is React and the other modern JS frameworks - I just haven't had a chance to work with them (in last specific companies it was even forbiden so I only have created few simple apps for myself). I would like to change it, but the best way of learning for me is just work in given environment - maybe yours?
Let me know if you would like to hire me - depends on conditions I'm interested in a freelance cooperation and the full time work.